Nursery School Program
Consolata Nursery School
Between baby class and pre-unit our Nursery program forms children in the following:
Basics of mathematics i.e. numbers, counting, basic shapes and colours.
- Language and reading: pictures, recognition of sounds, memorising, naming major colours, speaking clearly, telling and listening to simple stories, singing.
- Handwriting: holding pencils and crayons correctly, colouring, small and capital letters.
- Art and Craft: drawing simple pictures, painting and colouring, playing roles
- Behaviour: walking in a line, obeying instructions, packing belongings, using polite words, toilet training, self feeding, playing friendly, raising hand, respecting others properties, self-control, sharing, dressing, lacing, buttoning etc.
- Physical Development: walking, running, jumping, throwing, climbing, balancing, hoping, swimming etc
- Science Development: Hygiene, sounds, weather conditions, Days of the week, careers, human body, fruits, animals, etc